AT HOME PERSONAL TRAINING
We make it easy for you by bringing FITNESS AT YOUR DOOR STEP…. Get fit where you live. Workout safely and conveniently in the comfort of your own home with our team of certified PERSONAL TRAINERS… With Fitness on the Go, you can forget about those long drives and crowded gyms. They are a thing of the past. We work with your busy schedule to ensure that you get your workouts in when it is convenient for you.
Our team will keep you motivated and on track by making sure you complete a safe and effective workout. You can exercise with one of our personal trainers when it is convenient for you, in the privacy of your own home.
We have a team of professionals specialized in various form of Fitness, Martial Arts and Sports. We have proficient, skilful and certified instructors, some of them have also have acquired international certifications. We provide professional training in
Muscular strength & Endurance training
• Cardio respiratory fitness & Flexibility enhancement training
• Nutritional programming
• Life style management
• Individualized program design
• Fitness for special population
• Cardio- Kick Boxing
• Power Yoga
• Martial Arts & Self Defence Programs
Our Training Approach / HOW WE DO IT?
MAKEMEFIT: personalized fitness at your doorstep: - name says it all Our personalized training programs are tailored to each and every individual. All of our clients receive a personalized program, nutritional guidance and accountability. Any age and fitness level are welcome. Our personal training programs are perfect for any age and level of fitness. Our Training Approach - From current website (REFER MAKEMEFIT PPT) – WE will explain online Key Highlights
• Personal Trainer as per requirement: - At MAKEMEFIT, Personal Trainer allotment is highly important process. It’s done after keenly understanding client requirement. We provide certified fitness trainers so that you receive correct workout routine and expert advice on every aspect of fitness.
• Customized Training Program: - We believe one size does not fit all. Fitness training can never be same for all, it changes from person to person on the basis of various parameters like age, health, gender, fitness goal to name few. Our fitness trainers takes extra and special interest to make sure that you become better and healthier version of yourself
• Body Composition Analysis: - fitness analysis is of prime importance and is first step towards the journey of client’s fitness goal. It is of a prime importance for the client to know what is wrong with his body/health and how MAKEMEFIT can give him better fitness and healthy life.
• Trial session: - it’s very important that trainer understands fitness goal of his/her client. Trial session is conducted for the mutual benefit of trainer as well as client. It’s very important that trainer knows every minute detail of clients health. Similarly it’s important for client as well to understand caliber of the trainer. Trial session is a combination of client and trainer interaction, where trainer does fitness analysis of the client and also suggest him what kind of fitness routines does he/she need.
• After sale service: - At MAKEMEFIT we just do not give fitness service, once you enroll with us you become part of MAKEMEFIT healthy family. Our engagement managers make sure you get what is promised to you. Feedback at regular intervals, diet and wellness assistance, extending referral offers, free registration at various events are few ways in which we benefit each other.
We bring the fitness to you. You don't need to go to the gym to get fit. There are many other ways to get in shape and one of the best ways to do it is in the comfort of your own home.
Getting fit is an important part of your life and Fitness ON The Go will make this as easy as possible for you. We will not only come to your home to help you get fit, will work with you to develop a custom fitness plan that will help you reach your fitness goals. All we ask is about 6ft by 6ft of floor space and a solid 45-60 minutes of your time.
We Help Transform Lives!
1: Weight Loss Programs
2: Increased Strength
3: Meal Plans
4: Core Programs
5: Flexibility Programs
6: No Equipment Needed
In this digital connected age, with all the information that is out there we know that it is tough to figure out what you need to do to get in shape. When you work with us, you will be assigned your own certified personal trainer that will help you understand the best exercises and fitness plans that will help you get fit.
We don't rely on fancy gym equipment; rather we will create your customized fitness plan using body weight exercises and what you have around the house. It's not the equipment that you use, it is the hard work and effort that you put into your training sessions that will help you achieve great results.
Our personal trainers focus on body weight and functional movements and also carry more advanced pieces of equipment such as Resistance bands, TRX, Light weights, BOSU balls and more. Whether you are a beginner or at an advanced fitness level we have the perfect in home personal training program for you.